Distance education courses at the NYU School of Professional Studies are delivered via the NYU Classes learning management system and the online meetings tool powered by Big Blue Button. This method of enhanced learning allows for robust academic experiences, convenience, and global networking among students, faculty members, and industry partners.
The IT Service Desk (ITS) provides 24/7 support to faculty members and students. To contact the Service Desk, visit nyu.edu/its/askits/helpdesk.
- Computer with 4GB of memory or more (RAM)
- Windows 8.0 or Mac OS X 10.9 (Mavericks)
- Broadband (high-speed) internet access (direct connection or Wifi)
- Webcam and microphone (for the meetings tool)
- Review web browser requirements for NYU Classes
- Adobe Acrobat Reader (PDF reader)