Our alumni include accomplished editors and literary agents; managers and directors who work in publicity, marketing, advertising, subsidiary rights, and media finance; web writers and editors; and business development managers at the forefront of print and online media.
Current and former students work at prominent publishing companies, including Time, Penguin Random House, Simon & Schuster, Macmillan, Oxford University Press, Condé Nast, and Hearst Magazines.
Celebrated Names from Our Alumni Roster
- Chris Mitchell, Publisher and Chief Revenue Officer, Vanity Fair
- Jaime de Pablos, Publishing Director, Vintage Español
- Lavinel Savu, Executive Managing Editor, InStyle
- George Slowik, President and Chief Executive Officer, Publishers Weekly
- Liate Stehlik, Senior Vice President and Publisher, Morrow Group, HarperCollins
- Neil De Young, Executive Director of Digital Media, Hachette Digital